What is the job?
You will be cleaning and ironing with regular clients. You take care of their house with happy people in return!
You work in your own region and you can choose when you work (in agreement with Helan and the client, between 8 am and 5 pm). Do you already have your own clients? Feel free to bring them with you, you’ll receive an extra bonus.
Would you like to start up ironing from home? You build a client base yourself before you start. We’re happy to provide you with the necessary promotional material.
In short, there are 3 options for you at Helan:
- You work for clients as a domestic help.
- You work for clients as a domestic help and you iron from home.
- You only iron from home.
Who are you?
- Housekeeping is your passion, you’re enthusiastic and motivated
- You can work independently and plan your tasks well
- You take initiative and ask your customers about their expectations
- You can move flexibly depending on the possibilities in your region
- You can have a basic conversation in Dutch, English or French
What do you have to be able to do?
- Dust and clean floors, furniture and objects
- Maintain (wash, sew, iron) and store clothing and other textiles
- Planning, organizing and working independently
- Communicate and help your clients
What is Helan able to give you?
- You immediately receive a permanent contract
- Taking over your seniority in the service voucher sector is negotiable
- You choose the number of hours and days you work
- You get regular customers in your own region and/or iron from your home
- You’ll receive a good wage, holiday pay and an end-of-year bonus.
- You’ll be reimbursed for telephone use, washing your work clothes and travel expenses. We provide a subscription for public transportation (De Lijn) if this is your main way of commuting.
- You’ll receive work clothing
- You’ll receive meal vouchers starting from 6 months of seniority within the service voucher sector
- You can earn an extra bonus by referring customers or colleagues
- You’ll receive discounts in the Helan Zorgwinkel
- You can lease an (electric) bicycle
- You’ll receive training and personal coaching
- You’ll work for a stable employer in full growth and start up in a warm, people-oriented organization.